Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blackout and chaos

Blackout and chaos
• Without warning, the MRT train jerked to a halt and everything turned pitch dark. Panic invaded the carriage I was in. Some of the commuters screamed at the top of their voice and burst into tears. Fear ripped into my lungs, robbing me off all oxygen. I could hear my own pulses and my heart palpitating with the chilling fear that was setting in. The carriage was soon abuzz with nervous chatters and some lights from mobile phones illuminated the carriage.

• The train came into a sudden halt. The light in the carriage started flickering and the whole train was engulfed in darkness.

• The train was plunged into total darkness! The train was in total chaos and fear snaked around my heart as I adjust to the darkness.

36 comments:

  1. These phrases are so useful!Did a kid write this?Its good for essays on fear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is from a 16 year old girl taking o-levels.

      Delete
    2. why does everything has a train?

      Delete
    3. Good phrases! It really helped me with my composition! Thanks a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. It is good...But if you can put more beautiful phrases,it will be better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Smoke wafted through the train, causing me to cough and sputter.

      This might help you.

      Delete
  4. the first para graphs elaborate a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any phrases about 2 mischievous boys smashing the glass of the fire alarm? It would be really helpful if you could post it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Britney Thong, I'm Aleissa and I've just written a composition on the boys smashing the protective glass of the fire alarm a couple weeks ago for a major examination in my highschool. If you like I can type the entire thing for you...

      Delete
    2. pls do that

      Delete
  6. This is just what I need.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exact thing!thnkx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really useful. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first para is the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. what I really needed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really useful. Thanks a lot!:) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^^ just what i needed for my composition! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks,you have completed the start of my homework XD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, it is very helpful but maybe you might want to post more then it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good! It is very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It might be of some help to my compo, but you may want to consider to post more of such helpful phrases and paragraphs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My exams are tomorrow. Gosh! Any phrases by tomorrow morning before 5.30am?

    ReplyDelete
  18. i usually say this to most people ...add more action and beutiful phrases but to you i say one word,perfect

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank u so much. U helped a lot

    ReplyDelete