Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chasing after a snatch thief and robbery

Chase

• The thief grabbed my bag and dashed across the road, running like a mad horse on steroids. I immediately pelted towards the thief before pouncing on him and giving him my signature punch on his face that made him cry out in pain.

• The security guards gave chase like a group of Olympic athletes. In no time, they had caught up with the thief and handcuffed him.

• The snatch thief skedaddled away and disappeared round the corner. Upon seeing that, I immediately gave chase and scooted around the corner at the speed of the light. Soon, I narrowed the gap between the thief and me. Taking the opportunity, I sprinted towards him and threw myself on him.

Robbery

• Armed with rifles, the four masked robbers rushed into the bank and held up the staff members and the customers at gunpoint.

• “Don’t move!” the robber bellowed. Silence hung in the air as time stood still. All the customers and staff members raised their trembling hands and crouched in fear.

36 comments:

  1. hi do you have more of those cool pharses it's "so awesome"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ... :) I am working on a compo right now ... And I have been stuck ever since then ... Not until I saw your blog ... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool..
    How can you draw an imaginative composition of that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya. i wonder how u can be so good at writing compos. i salute u.

    by manfred

    ReplyDelete
  5. THATS SO COOL OMG I LOVE IT SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLAND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice 👍 I loved it 🙂 it was really useful as I always get stuck in writing there and after reading that my composition is more smoother .

      Delete
  6. you are amazing
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ....
    .............in compo phrases ..................................................................
    . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whAT THE ACTUAL BOOT

      Delete
    2. you suck
      not even impressed

      Delete
    3. O>O if you say its not good then go to your teacher say you wanna go to universerty and do a compo lah!

      Delete
  7. this is great however can be improved if more action is added to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree. Too much action makes the story seem unbelievable... Plus, too much phrases make the story lame, boring, unattractive...

      Delete
  8. Not bad……………………………………….

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your phrases are excellent! You helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! i was stuck until i saw ur blog! ur a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You so much but can you stop using * gave chase like a group of Olympic athletes? Anyway good job!Hope you'll do well for your exam.☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. limpeh clap for u

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are awesome phrases
    i will always go here for more phrases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are awesome phrases
    i will always go here for more phrases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very good i shall recommend this website to my fellow colleagues, my daughter and my students.

    All the way from Singapore

    teacher

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very detailed, love it!

    ReplyDelete