Saturday, December 20, 2014

Act of mischief


Bullying

  • Terror gripped his whole being as the bullies approached him with their signature roguish smirks.
  • On hearing the thundering footsteps of approaching menace, the poor boy broke into a brisk walk.
  • The notorious bullies cornered the poor boy at a secluded spot.
  • The threatening glares of the bully caused the girl to break out in cold sweat. 
  • The discipline master unleashed a terse lecture at the bullies' obnoxious behavior. 
  • With arms crossed in front of his barrel chest, the man demanded in a nasal whine that belied his built.
  • My heartbeat quickened as I stepped foot in the deserted school building, where the notorious boys are waiting for me.
  • The obnoxious bullies snickered rambunctiously as they leered at the poor boy who fell victim to their mischief. 
Vandalism
  • Traces of the misdemeanor were evidently visible in the classroom walls that were filled with unsightly graffiti. 
  • The discipline master interrogated the class succinctly in a grave tone but none of the culprits owned up, 
  • The two boys were wielding the brushes like swords, slashing them against the originally white-washed wall.
  • Throwing all caution to the wind, the boy started drawing haphazardly across the walls.
  • The mischievous kids began vandalizing the seats on the bus haughtily with penknives.

23 comments:

  1. I would like u to add in good introductions and conclusions for various PSLE topics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you add in good idioms to use in composition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,your blog had helped me ALOT,but could u add in an essay on Dont judge a book by its cover?It will be of great help to me>.<

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never understand writing but... thanks anyways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... your writing is good.... thanks for the phrases by the way their great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.... your writing is good.... thanks for the phrases by the way their great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you post more phrases in the upcoming year? Your phrases really helped me for my examinations and i hope you can post more, and also maybe post guides on writing essays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. do one on morals like an act of compassion, or respect and stuff pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  9. do 1 on conclusions please

    ReplyDelete
  10. you haven't posted for so long. Please come back

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please come back

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thx helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the phrases!It helped me a lot on my English compo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thx please do one on climax

    ReplyDelete
  16. TKS as tomorrow(9/5/2019) is my SA1 compo writing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me: preparing for my psle
    also me: dying from quarantine and covid

    ReplyDelete